Terms & Conditions
Gravity Internet Terms & Conditions
Gravity realises that many of us enter into binding agreements, such as the agreements found on this page, without actually reading them. To be fair, they are long and can be tedious to read, but that does not mean they are not important. Actually, the documents explain in great detail what your rights and obligations are, and of course what our rights and obligations are. Such things can end up being very important to know.
In no way do we suggest you do not read the policies and agreements, but if you insist on not reading them, we have highlighted some of the points that we think are most important for you to know:
- Unless otherwise specified, all pricing and fees are GST inclusive. Yay.
- If your installation is not deemed to be standard, we may have to charge you a bit extra – lets talk about this before hand so there are no surprises.
- Unless there has been another arrangement, you will own the satellite dish we install and all the cabling that goes with that. We continue to own the satellite modem we provide you. It will be your responsibility to return our modem to us if you choose to terminate the service. Failure to return our modem will incur a very nasty $250 fee, because satellite modems are expensive!
- If you fail to pay our invoices before or on the due date, we will have to charge a $15 late fee. Please pay on time, there are better things to spend $15 on – and we have better things to do with our time!
- We talk about internet speeds on this website, please remember that no internet connection is perfect and there will be times when you won’t always experience the max speeds available. So at these times, don’t abuse the satellite dish!
- We take certain activities rather seriously, in particular - activities that put minors at risk. Please take a look at what we and/or the law deem acceptable in our Acceptable Use Policy. Make good choices!
If that has whet your appetite for more reading, here are the agreements and policies you are accepting and being bound to when you accept our terms: