Information Collection and Use
When you apply to become a subscriber of the Service, and at certain times throughout your relationship with Gravity, Gravity will ask you for personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and financial information such as your credit card information and forms of identification. In addition to the information you provide, Gravity may with your consent obtain additional information about you from other sources, such as credit reports. The information you provide to Gravity, and the information Gravity obtains about you (collectively, your “Personal Information”), may be used (1) for billing and collections purposes; (2) to provide you with the products and services you request; (3) to anticipate and resolve problems with our products and services; (4) to process and respond to support tickets; (5) to contact you about products and services that may be of interest to you; and (6) for other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorise the use of the information. Gravity does not rent, sell, or share your Personal Information with third parties other than as set forth herein.
Calls you make to our published phone numbers may result in those calls being recorded. We will notify you before calls are recorded and you may opt to disconnect. Any calls recorded will be used for training and quality assurance purposes.
Additional Information Disclosures
Gravity may also use or disclose information about you, including your Personal Information, under the following circumstances:
- To enforce our Subscriber Agreement, Terms of Service, and/or other legal agreements;
- In response to a court order, or other legal process;
- To our trusted payment providers (e.g. credit card processor)
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To credit reporting agencies for reporting purposes or to obtain credit review services;*
- When Gravity believes such use or disclosure is (1) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (2) required by law;
- In the future, we may sell some or all of our assets or reorganise our corporate structure. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. In the event of a sale, due diligence, or reorganisation of our assets, including our database, customer information may be transferred.
Gravity may use and disclose non-personal, aggregate, or summary information regarding our users without further notice. This type of information will not identify you individually.
Updating Your Information
If you need to update your information, please call our Customer Support team or log in to our secure Customer Portal where you can update all of your personal and billing information.
You must be 18 or older to apply or subscribe to the Gravity service. Gravity does not intentionally collect personal information from minors.
Notice Regarding Gravity’s Position on Child Pornography
Gravity takes its commitment to protect children from exploitation over the Internet extremely seriously. No Gravity facilities or services may be used by in any fashion for the transmission or dissemination of images containing child pornography.
Gravity employs reasonable measures to protect your personal information against acquisition by unauthorised persons.
While Gravity causes monthly charges to automatically debit your credit card, Gravity does not store your credit card (Visa or Mastercard) details other than incomplete numbers for reference. Our credit card payment providers who are PCI Compliant are the entities that will store your full credit card details, Gravity cannot access this information. You can at any time via the Gravity secure Customer Portal remove or update your credit card details, such changes are securely passed through to the PCI Compliant payment provider.
Revised September 27, 2018 by the designated Privacy Officer